Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
K-ESS2.1 Use and share observations of local weather conditions to describe patterns over time.
K-ESS3.2 Ask questions to obtain information about the purpose of weather forecasting to prepare for, and respond to, severe weather.
3-ESS3.1 Design a solution that reduces the impacts of a weather-related hazard. Rewritten from 3-ESS3.1 (Make a claim about the merit of a design solution that reduces the impacts of weather related hazards)
EU - Weather conditions vary across the world.
- Why is weather different? (time & place) 为什么天气会不同？（时间和地方）
- How do people respond to weather conditions? 面对不同的天气情况人们作何反应？
- So what?
- How does weather affect people? How can they prepare and respond?
- How are seasons similar and different?
- How and what do we do to observe/measure weather?
- What problems are created by different kinds of weather?
Weather Vocabulary - spoken