Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Essential Questions are:
- How have humans changed the way many organisms inherit their traits
- What is the impact that the changes in technologies of artificial selection has had on society?
The Essential Understandings are:
- Students can find and differentiate between resources that are appropriate and credible and those that are not
- Students can identify the method or technology used in artificially selecting an organisms traits
- Students can explain the impact that advancements to these technologies have on society
Students need to gather and synthesis information from AT LEAST 2 credible sources about AT LEAST 2 technologies relating to their group of organisms. They will need to use that information to show the impact that the change in technologies and how we select for traits has had on society.